Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!!

I want to wish a special Happy Argentine Mother’s Day to my wonderful mother whom I love dearly!! Happy Mother’s Day mom!! Get used to me wishing you Happy Mother’s Day in October because your son is Argentine now so you're gonna have to adjust. Mother’s day here in Argentina is in October instead of May. Don’t ask me why. It’s just Argentina. They’re a little odd here, but I love it.

Nothing mind blowing to report this week other than it was transfers today. My comp was transferred. I’m sad to see him go but excited for the future. My new comp is Elder Stoker. I think that’s how it’s spelled. Still haven’t met him yet. But I’ve heard good things and I am excited to get a fresh start on this area. I think we will have a bit more success this transfer.

I want to thank you for all of your prayers in my direction and would ask that you keep praying specifically for Elder Clifford and Elder Stoker and the Universitario Ward. It’s really does help. I want to confirm that this truly is the work of the Lord. And it truly comes in His time, not ours. I’m learning this very quick right now. I can’t tell you how much I want to be teaching people and seeing great successes, but I know that the time isn’t now. But it'll come. 

The Mission is a crazy thing but I love every second of it. I am having the time of my life. It’s an experience indescribable. It’s stinkin' hard sometimes but that just makes it that much greater. I love you all so much and know that you are in my prayers. Thanks for everything!

Elder Clifford


P.S. Stefani Lakic I got your postcard! Thanks for writing but you didn’t put a return address so I can’t write you back... You should send another but with a return address, eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment