Saturday, October 11, 2014

CONFERENCIA GENERAL!

¡BUEN DIA! Well this week was General Conference and I can honestly say I have never enjoyed Conference so much!! En serio!

Conference down here is SO much different. First, only the people that live close to the Stake Center go to every session, which broke my heart that not everyone could listen to every single word the Prophets and Apostles had to say. But that’s how it is down here. 

Also, we had a less active at the Saturday Sessions so I listened in Spanish for those. Let me tell you, it is a miracle to be able to hear the Prophet and Apostles in their own voices. Having it being translated into Spanish was not even close. The whole time I was just thinking "This is NOT the same. This is NOT the same!!" Truly a miracle and blessing to hear their voices. Not take that for granted! Sunday I listened in English the whole time and I understood much better and it was so much more powerful and Spiritual.

Also, How cool that some of them got to speak in their native languages?? For real, it was super cool. The members here really enjoyed it. I’m glad for modern day revelation that makes things like that happen. Super cool. 

Now, a note to all of you. As I listen to Conference, I was able to really reflect on the blessing that this Gospel is in my life. To those of you that are members of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, please so forsake the incredible blessings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in your life. Its truly is incredible.

For those of you who aren’t members of this church, know that I love you. And because I love you, I invite you to learn more about this Church. I promise you that it is worth your time. I invite you to investigate and put this church and its teachings to the test. I know it is true. I know that it can and will bless your lives. We as members believe in finding and seeking after everything good. I know that this Gospel is good. I invite you to go to Mormon.org and chat with some of the missionaries there and ask them questions. When you see missionaries in the street, Chat with them. Ask for a Book of Mormon and give it a read. It is real. The blessings from this gospel are real. I have seen them. I invite you to do these things because I love you and I want these blessings for you as well. Give it a try.

Know that I love you all. I am so grateful for modern day revelations and the chance to listen to the Prophets and Apostles. Reflect on their words. Study them with all your might. They know so much better than we do. Take your doubts and questions to the Lord. He Knows. I love you.


Elder Clifford

No comments:

Post a Comment