Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Long Awaited Blog Post!

9/28/15

Hey Everyone! I sorry for not have actually written on the blog for a while. I am still in Senillosa and things are going well! The truth is that right now we are in a "finding" state and so there isn’t a lot of teaching going on. BUT! that will change soon!

In Senillosa it’s a small ward of 40-50. I really enjoy it. It’s fun to be able to work with a bishopric and actual leaders haha But I do miss the smallness of the group that I was in. 

I’m going to try to get back in the swing of things with this blog but today it’s going to be short. Know that I am happy. Know that this truly is the work of the Lord and it truly comes when and where he wants. Know that as members of this church, we have the truth. We understand Gods plan for us and it is OUR responsibility, not the responsibility of just the missionaries, to SHARE it. Keep in mind that really what we know is ECCENTIAL to the salvation of our friends and family. It is everything. I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father for His love and for His plan that I have and understand in my life. 

I love all of you and wish you all a wonderful week!! 

Elder Clifford

Pday in Rio Limay

 Small church building in Senillosa that we meet in

Eating tacos with some youth

No comments:

Post a Comment