Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sorry for the short letter!!

7/13/15

Hey everyone! I am so out of time and a little out of my element today because we are writing in a different place today.

BUT, know that I love you all! We are seeing many miracles here and I will try and include them all in next week. I invite you to think about how you can be more obedient in your lives. My companion and I have
put a big focus on obedience and we are REALLY seeing the blessings
and miracles that are coming from it. Our Savior lives. He came to this world and dies for each of us. I have no doubt about it. I love the mission and the opportunity it gives me to feel His love every day.  The Atonement is a real thing. It’s real.

Thank you for everything you do for me. Every single person who takes time out of their day to come on to this silly little blog where I ramble about little things that are happening means a lot to me. 

Thanks for being the Village that helped raise me. I’m grateful for everything you guys do for me, have done for me, and will do for me. You truly are the best and never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Elder Clifford

No comments:

Post a Comment