Saturday, May 23, 2015

WOOH HOO!

5/18/15

Alright, I don’t have much time. But two major events happened this week. Ok well, more than two.

1)     Transfers - I will be staying in Lamarque with my companion Elder Peel.

2)   Córdoba Temple Dedication - AMAZING! We only were allowed to watch one session and the cultural event, but it was amazing. Having a second functioning temple in the country is such a blessing and has really had a major impact on the members already.

3)   Our own place!! - As you know, I am serving in a small town of about 6 or 8 active members. We are currently meeting in a member’s house and the elders have been working for a year+ to find a place to have meetings. Well, after a long hard battle, we got news yesterday that we, starting in June, will be renting a place to have our meetings. A majority of the less actives are less active because we haven’t had a place and they feel uncomfortable in the member’s house. We are expecting attendance to over double.

This weekend’s occurring’s have been incredible. I have literally been able to see the work of the Lord progress in this country and in this area and it bring tears to my eyes to be able to see it advance right before my face. This work is true and I can’t explain the joy I receive by being able to do it.

I love you all and I thank you for the prayers. 

Elder Clifford


No comments:

Post a Comment