Friday, May 15, 2015

This week went by SOO fast!

May 11, 2015

¡Muy buen día! ¡Les quiero mucho y gracias por visitar!

This week went by SOO fast. It’s crazy. Time just starts flying.

Monday: P-day was great this week. We did some hiking in a little canyon and hill just outside of Choele. It was a lot of fun to get out and hike. It’s something I miss a lot. It may have been a little brown and I may be used to the wet green of the PNW but it was acceptable anyway. :) Fotos attached.

We also had a good zone meeting this week, which meant traveling 2.5 hours to Villa Regina at 9am and then not getting home until 11:30pm. That was a long day but it was worth it. Learned a lot and had a good time.

Saturday we had an amazing Noche de Hogar (Family Home Evening) as a branch. We had a really good turnout and it was a lot of fun. We talked about unity and how important it is to be united and focused in the real work of the gospel: bringing the blessings of salvation to everyone and working together to do it. 1 Corinthians 12: I don’t remember the verses. Sorry. But it was really fun and we had food and it was great.   Let it be noted: I had a competition with one of the members. We both were going to bring a dessert and who’s ever was eaten first, won. I killed. My banana bread throttled her Pasta Flor. Let it be known.

I love you all so much. I’m so grateful for my wonderful family; for the experiences the mission gives me; for the growth that it allows me; for the love I am able to feel for the people here, for all of those in my life and more importantly the love of my Heavenly Father. This is His work. We may sometimes feel useless, but God has His reasons for everything. Keep up the good work and our purpose will be found. 

Elder Clifford













No comments:

Post a Comment