Tuesday, December 2, 2014

"...Y Elder Clifford se va a.... CIPOLETTI!"

Well, another transfer gone. Another companion to say goodbye to. Another ward to leave behind. But that's the life of a missionary.

As the title explains, I have been transferred to Cipoletti. Its a fairly large city just east of Neuquen. I am very excited. I have heard that things here are great. I am with Elder Ostler from Draper, Utah. This is his last transfer so it should be fun haha!

I was sad to leave Roca, especially some of the members. But that's how it goes. Roca was a wonderful experience and I am grateful for everything that I learned. We ended up having dinner with one of the families I'm going to miss the most. The daughter is actually one of our investigators and it was very sad to leave without seeing her get baptized but I think it will happen this coming transfer. 

HAPPY DECEMBER! ¡FELIZ NAVIDAD! Its already time to celebrate Christmas and I can't believe it. The church, for those of you who don't know, has started a big Christmas push and I would like to invite you all to take part. The have published a video called He is the Gift, and it is wonderful!! Here is the link to watch it: http://www.mormon.org/christmas . But it really is a great video that expresses the real meaning of Christmas. I hope you all can share this video and more than anything, partake of the great joy that is the Christmas season, but not the presents and not even the family (although that is a great part!). I invite you to partake of the joys that come from accepting the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ, into our lives. He truly is the reason for every single little piece of happiness in my life. It can all be traced back to Him. I'm incredibly grateful for Him and His sacrifice for me. 

I love you all more than you can imagine and want to wish you the happiest Christmas that you have ever had! Keep up the good work!

Elder Clifford

No comments:

Post a Comment