Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

December 22, 2014

¡Feliz Navidad a todos! Estoy animado poder escribirles y compartir mi gozo de la navidad con ustedes. This week was pretty great. We have a lot of progress and had a lot of really cool activities!

First, let me tell you about S and E. S is the mother of E. We were teaching E for quite a while but then the other day, we met his mom and she is SUPER prepared. We taught them several times this week and both accepted baptismal dates for the 17 of January. They are capos and even came to church yesterday. They are both really determined to find the path that God wants for them and once they find it are really determined to stick to it. They are really great. 

We also had Zone Christmas this week. It was really fun exchanging gifts with everyone and receiving some cool stuff. It was a white elephant. I almost got a pair of Sweet Michael Jackson pants that had a face of Michael Jackson sewn on but they got stolen from me. I ended up with a Crunch bar. Lame. But I found this sweet AS Seen on TV exercise band from like the 60s in a store. It was a great gift if I do say so myself. 

I always end up running out of time. Unfortunately we have people waiting outside the church for us so I have to go early, but know that I love you all. I hope you can all really enjoy this Christmas Season and keep in mind the real reason that we celebrate: to remember our Saviors birth and the wonderful gift that God gave to us: sending His son to suffer and die for us so that we can return to live with Him. I’m so grateful to be His servant and preach His gospel to help bring salvation to the people of Argentina. 

Keep up the good work!!

With Love,

Elder Clifford

No comments:

Post a Comment