Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Better Week

Ok this week felt like a deep breath. Elder Marx is learning really fast about the area and so that is helping to take a lot of the stress off of me. Thanks for all of your prayers in my behalf. I really do feel your love every day. Thanks!

High of this week: We had an investigator to church! WOOH! It was super great. We went and picked him up because he is 80 years old. His sister is a member and she has been helping us with him. He is super great and has a testimony of the Book of Mormon. Its great. We have high hopes for him and we are thinking he will be getting baptized late this month or early next. We are very excited. 

This week we also had Zone Capacitation. It was really good. We talked a lot about how doing really simple things brings out great things is our areas. It was really great. I really enjoy when I get to hear other missionaries speak because they always have so much good stuff to say. I love hearing the wise words of the missionaries that have more time than me. Its always nice.

Our area is getting better. We are finding people and working with people and everything is progressing really well. Thanks for your prayers and your support. It really means a lot. I love you all! Keep doing amazing things!!

Elder Clifford

No comments:

Post a Comment