Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Another day in the life of Elder Clifford!

(Email from 11/17/14)

Sorry for not writing last week! I got a bit distracted!

These last two weeks have been more of the normal! We are working hard and meeting a lot of people. We are in a state of trying to find people and have met many good potentials.

One of our investigators, A, is progressing very well! She is the daughter of a member and has been meeting with the missionaries for nearly a year now, but we have seen major changes in her! When I first got to Roca she didn’t really want to talk with us at all. But now, she is participating in lessons and yesterday, she came to church! It was such a miracle because she basically told us the night before that she wouldn’t be there, which meant that she couldn’t get baptized the 29th. But she was there! And told us that she enjoyed it! We are very excited.

We also have another investigator that is progressing well. She already has a testimony of the Book of Mormon and is taking nearly everything we say and straight truth and is praying and everything. We only have to help her get to church and get permission from her parents to be baptized and she will do it! The last time we talked about baptism, she told us we should do it tomorrow! It’s pretty good.

The weather here is blistering hot. I am dying. Ok so it’s not blistering. 80-90s but for those of you who know me, that enough for me to die. But I am surviving and drinking lots of water. 

Know that I love you all and I appreciate your support and love! Keep on doing great things!


Elder Clifford

 Picture of my district from last transfer. We are all dressed in black because Hna Taylor was dying, aka, she was finishing the mission and is now home so it was her Funeral.

 My watch line suntan 
My Companion - Elder Stoker

No comments:

Post a Comment